Campus Ministry serves a vibrant and diverse community of people seeking to integrate faith, life, and learning within the richness of a welcoming community.
While reflecting the Catholic roots of Mount Mercy University and the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy, we welcome people of all faith backgrounds (and no faith background). Our programs promote faith development, the spiritual life, worship, and local and global service.
Come talk with us about what you are doing in your classes and on campus. We’d love to hear from you! It's easy to get involved, just fill out the Campus Ministry form and let us know what you're interested in.
We host a variety of student-generated activities that tap into people’s thirst for a healthy relationship with God, others, and oneself:
- Celebrations of the Eucharist and other worship services
- One-on-one sacramental preparation with Father Tony
- Retreats and vocation discernment activities
- Service and volunteer opportunities at home and away
- Formation in social justice
- Faith formation
- Peer Ministry Organization to reach out and support students.