2014 Commencement Schedule of Events
Commencement 2014 will be held on Sunday, May 19. A variety of activities have been planned culminating in the afternoon's outdoor celebration on the Mount Mercy hilltop. If you have questions about Commencement, contact Clint Dietrich in the Institutional Events Office at 319-363-8213, ext. 1839 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, May 15, 2014:
- Accelerated Reception, Flaherty Community Room, Basile Hall, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 16, 2014:
- Masters Hooding Ceremony, Hennessey Recreation Center, 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Masters Hooding Reception, University Center Commons, 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 17, 2014:
- Honor’s Convocation, Chapel of Mercy, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Nursing Pinning Ceremony, Hennessey Recreation Center, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 18, 2014:
- Commencement Mass, Chapel of Mercy, 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Commencement Brunch, University Center Commons/Dining Center, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Commencement Ceremony, US Cellular Center, 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Join the entire Mount Mercy community as we confer degrees on all of our graduates.
- Commencement Celebration Picnic, University Center, 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
We hope that you and your family will join us for a celebration picnic, beginning immediately following commencement.