Busse Library provides these titles and websites for students and faculty seeking statistical yearbooks online. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere. Websites reflect selected topics.
Business and Economics -- Government and Political Science -- People, Countries, and Cultures -- Science, Technology, and Education -- Busse Library Resources
Busse Information Gateway: Desktop Reference: Facts & Figures
Business and Economics
Government and Political Science
People, Countries, and Cultures
Science, Technology, and Education
Busse Library Resources
- Encyclopaedia Judaica year book. DS102.8 .E496 Ref
- Facts on file yearbook. D410 .F3 Ref
- McGraw-Hill yearbook of science and technology. Q1 .M13 Ref
- Buros, Oscar Krisen. The Mental measurements yearbook / 1941-. BF176 .M4x Ref
- International City Management Association. The Municipal year book / 1934-. JS344.C5 A24 Ref
- Martin, Frederick. The Statesman's year-book / JA51 .S7 Ref
- Thomas, Stephen B. The Yearbook of education law / c1988-. KF4102.5 .Y4
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.