Mount Mercy endeavors to keep the cost of our graduate programs competitive. In fact, tuition costs for Mount Mercy’s graduate programs are among the lowest in the region. A great degree at a reasonable cost — that's a good investment.
Master of Science in Nursing
Tuition rate for 2017–18: $590 per credit hour
Tuition rate for 2016–17: $583 per credit hour
Graduate students may be eligible for various loan programs, including the Federal Direct loan and the Federal Perkins loan. The first step in applying for financial aid is to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Please contact the Student Financial Services Office for assistance in getting started: email email@example.com, call 319-368-6467 or 800-248-4504 ext. 6467, or visit their office on the ground floor of Warde Hall.
More about Tuition and Financial Aid
- Nursing Faculty Loan Program (NFLP) – Students earning a Nurse Education emphasis are eligible to receive a low interest loan, with up to 85 percent forgiven after four years of teaching at a post-secondary institution.
- Student Financial Services – The Business Office and Financial Aid Office are united as the Student Financial Services Center. Students can ask questions and get help with such things as their student account, billing questions, financial aid, and making payments.
- Financial Aid – Among other resources and information found in the catalog, you'll find information about funding college, types of financial aid, fees, accounts, policies, right and responsibilities.
- Employer Discounts – Mount Mercy proudly partners with regional organizations to offer 10% off tuition for employees who enroll in any of the graduate, accelerated or online programs.
- Specific to Graduate Programs – Found in the catalog, visit Financial Aid and FASFA guides and Tuition and Fees.
For questions about the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-286-4420.
Review of applications for MSN admission is ongoing.
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) offers two primary start times per year.