This webliography features information on reader's advisory, the art of matching readers with books of of interest. These websites and Busse library materials reflect a portion of available resources on this topic.
Scroll down the desktop or select a topic of interest.
Gateways to Reader's Advisory -- Public Libraries' Readers Advisory Webpages -- Scholarly Resources -- Titles for Young Adults -- General Fiction -- Horror -- Mystery -- Romance -- Science Fiction and Fantasy -- Westerns -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Reader's Advisory
Public Libraries' Reader's Advisory Webpages
Titles for Young Adults
Science Fiction and Fantasy
Busse Library Resources
- Allen, Dick. Science fiction: the future /  PZ1.A44 Sc
- Bauer, Caroline Feller. Read for the fun of it: active programming / 1992. Z718.1 .B38 1991
- Benstock, Bernard. Art in crime writing: essays on detective fiction / 1983. PR888.D4 A77 1983
- Breen, Jon L. What about murder? : a guide to books / 1981. PN3448.D4
- Cawelti, John G. Adventure, mystery, and romance: formula stories as art / 1976. PN3355.C36
- Kroeber, Karl. Romantic fantasy and science fiction / c1988. PN603 .K76 1988
- Tymn, Marshall B. A research guide to science fiction studies / 1977. PN3448.S45 .T9x
- Western Literature Association (U.S.) A literary history of the American West / c1987. PS271. L58 1987
- Williamson, J.N. How to write tales of horror, fantasy & science fiction / c1987. PN3377.5.F34 H68 1987
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.