The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) provides academic support so that students can enhance their learning. We work closely with other offices on campus so that we can provide referrals and give students information they need to be successful.
- ACE serves all students – undergraduate, graduate, adult accelerated, online.
- Open during day and evening hours with flexible appointment scheduling.
- There is no cost to use ACE.
- Academic Counseling – Professional staff are available to work with students one-on-one to make sure they have the information and support needed to be successful.
- Writing Assistance – Staff and peer tutors are available in the Writing Center for drop-in assistance with writing skills and class assignments.
- Peer Tutoring – Successful students are hired and trained to provide tutoring in course content, math problem solving, and learning strategies.
- Disability Services – Professional staff are available to provide guidance and advice on documentation and accommodation needs in a confidential manner.
- Computer/Study Space – ACE has several computers available for student use and space to study, work on assignments, and gather with study groups.