Alumni Spotlight: Nick Timm ' 14

What is life really like after Mount Mercy? Get a behind-the-scenes look at how MMU alumni shine with our Instagram Alumni Takeover!

Nick Timm ’14
BS Finance and Marketing

Alumni Spotlight: Nick Timm ’14

Nick Timm ‘14 here. I am a 2014 Mount Mercy University grad, I received my bachelor’s degree in finance and marketing. I am happily married to my amazing wife, Megan Timm, who is also a ‘14 MMU grad. We have a 1.5 year old son, Jameson, who keeps us very busy!

Alumni Spotlight: Nick Timm ’14

The reason I give to MMU is because of the amazing experience that I had. Many people have had mentors at MMU, and like many others, I consider my mentor to be one of the people who led me to who I am today.

My mentor encouraged me to add marketing as a second major, counseled me, believed in me, and introduced me to Ryan Bosch. This led me to become a financial consultant with Bosch Financial Inc. and being asked to be a partner with the company earlier this year.

I have never doubted that Mount Mercy was the right place for me, and I hope to assist in providing that opportunity to many others.

Alumni Spotlight: Nick Timm ’14

One of my favorite memories from Mount Mercy was going to New York City with the Investment Club. We had a great time visiting landmarks and exploring the city.

Alumni Spotlight: Nick Timm ’14

I work as a financial consultant and partner at Bosch Financial Inc. in Cedar Rapids. I’m extremely fortunate to be able to work with such a great team and having a career that revolves around building relationships and helping clients to achieve their financial goals. Thanks to connections while at Mount Mercy, I was able to join our team right after graduation. When we bring in new advisors to our team, MMU is the first place we look because we know the GREAT people who come out of Mount Mercy. Also, make sure you check out the AXA/Bosch Financial shootout at halftime of the MMU basketball games!

Alumni Spotlight: Nick Timm ’14

I want to highlight my wife. Megan Timm is also a 2014 MMU grad, and she went on to graduate from the U of Iowa School of Dentistry as a general dentist. She recently purchased dental practices in both Sigourney and Williamsburg, Iowa.

I am so proud of her and all her hard work as a dentist, business owner, mother, and wife. We will hopefully soon be moving back to Williamsburg, where we both grew up. We are both so thankful for what Mount Mercy has done for us and both look forward to continuing to stay involved!

Follow us to learn more about our alumni!

Tags:

Share on...

Mount Mercy on...