- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution outside of the United States. Undergraduate record should reflect ability to be successful in graduate studies.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission.
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended
- Please send to Graduate Programs | CRST International Graduate Center | Mount Mercy University | 1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE | Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797. In order to qualify as official transcripts they must be either directly from the issuing institution or in a sealed envelope that is directly from the issuing institution.
- Personal statement
- Two recommendations from people qualified to assess candidate's strengths.
- International students will need to provide additional application materials.
- International Students will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent third party transcript verification company such as World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (www.icdeval.com). Also international students will need to provide a copy of their passport.