MBA Program Features
- Accelerated 5- or 10-week course format
- Evening and weekend class schedule
- Classroom instruction with small class sizes
- Complete the program in 21 to 29 months, depending on class load
- No entrance exam requirements (i.e. GRE, GMAT)
- Capstone projects include:
- International business studies in Belize
- Work with local non-profit organizations
- Individual business focused projects
- Applications are accepted year-round
- Start times are available year-around
Human Resource Emphasis
Quality Management Emphasis
Students can choose to focus in one of these emphasis areas or pursue traditional MBA coursework with no emphasis.
Accelerated Format – Courses are offered 1 night per week or 1 Saturday morning per week for 10 week block or 2 nights a week or 8 hours on Saturday for a 5 week block. This innovative format allows you to focus on 1 class at a time instead of juggling coursework of 2, 3, or even 4 classes typical of a traditional college course format.
Evening & Weekend Class Schedule - Monday through Friday nights from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM or Saturday mornings and afternoons from 8:00 AM to 11:50 AM or 12:30 PM to 3:50 PM. These class times will allow students to maintain a job, family, and still pursue their degree.
Classroom Instruction – Get instruction in person, with professors face to face, interacting with fellow students. Classroom instruction provides a great opportunity for networking, professional engagement, and active learning.
See the Catalog for a complete list of Graduate Admissions Policies. If you have any questions about the admissions policies or MBA program, email email@example.com or call 319-286-4420.