MBA Program Features
- Accelerated 5 or 10 Week Course Format
- Evening & Weekend Class Schedule
- Classroom Instruction with Small Class Sizes
- Complete the program in 21 to 29 months, depending on class load
- No entrance exam requirements, i.e. GRE, GMAT
- Capstone projects include:
- International Business Studies in Belize
- Work with local non-profit organizations
- Individual business focused projects
- Applications are accepted year round
- Start times available all year around
- Fall registration deadline is August 23rd, 2014
- Late Fall registration deadline is October 27th, 2014
- Winter 2015 registration deadline December 14th, 2014
- Spring 2015 registration deadline February 2nd, 2015
- Summer 2015 registration deadline June 1st, 2015
Human Resource Emphasis
Quality Management Emphasis
Students can choose to focus in one of these emphasis areas or pursue traditional MBA coursework with no emphasis.
Accelerated Format – Courses are offered 1 night per week or 1 Saturday morning per week for 10 week block or 2 nights a week or 8 hours on Saturday for a 5 week block. This innovative format allows you to focus on 1 class at a time instead of juggling coursework of 2, 3, or even 4 classes typical of a traditional college course format.
Evening & Weekend Class Schedule - Monday through Friday nights from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM or Saturday mornings and afternoons from 8:00 AM to 11:50 AM or 12:30 PM to 3:50 PM. These class times will allow students to maintain a job, family, and still pursue their degree.
Classroom Instruction – Get instruction in person, with professors face to face, interacting with fellow students. Classroom instruction provides a great opportunity for networking, professional engagement, and active learning.
See the Catalog for a complete list of Graduate Admissions Policies. If you have any questions about the admissions policies or MBA program, email email@example.com or call 319-286-4420.