Busse Library provides these websites and titles for students and faculty seeking resources for MMC Honors Program courses. Books listed are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere.
Course resources available:
HO 211: Knowledge and Power
HO 215: Revolutionary Christianity
HO 216: The Holocaust
HO 217: Humor and Human Life
HO 218: Social Power and Architecture
HO 219: Intelligence in Non-Human Primates
HO 220: The Life and Legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr.
HO 222: Gender Issues: Past, Present, and Future
Honors Program Resources: Professional
Busse Library Resources
- Honors Program: Department, Faculty, and Programs / Archives H.10
- Editorial Projects for Education. The Chronicle of higher education / PERIODICALS
- Halpern, Diane F. Changing college classrooms: new teaching and learning / c1994. LB2331 .C4543 1994
- Johnson, Glenn R. First steps to excellence in college teaching / c1995. LB2331 .J565 1995
- Millis, Barbara J. Cooperative learning for higher education faculty / 1998. LB2331 .M4816 1998
- Ohio State University. The Journal of higher education / PERIODICALS
- Perry, Raymond P. Effective teaching in higher education : research / c1997. LB2331 .E42 1997
- Timpson, William M. Concepts and choices for teaching: meeting the challenge / 1996. LB2331 .T48 1996
- Wright, W. Alan. Teaching improvement practices: successful strategies / c1995. LB2331 .W65 1995
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.