Mount Mercy’s Health Administration program prepares you to successfully compete for health administration jobs in nursing homes, home health agencies, outpatient facilities, hospitals, public health agencies, health maintenance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies and many other health care settings.
The Health Administration major serves both those planning to enter graduate school in:
- Health Services and Hospital Administration
- Human Services Management
- Public Health
- Public Administration and students intending to seek employment immediately after graduation.
- 100% of our graduates seeking employment were employed within a year.
- The average starting salary was $50,000.
As advances in technology and the health sciences continue to impact peoples’ health, this program fills a critical need in educating future health care practitioners. There will be a continued strong demand for the graduates of our program well into the next decade.
Our program integrates the development of strong management and leadership skills with ethical decision making and an emphasis on quality care.