Click on the following links for more information on coursework, faculty, admissions requirements, and tuition costs for each of our programs:
- Focus on developing critical thinkers, ethical problem solvers, effective communicators, and evaluators of criminal justice policies and programs
- Specialize in your area of interest with our individualized program design
- Specialization in Reading
- Specialization in Special Education
- Teacher Leadership Emphasis Area
- Focused on leadership development through a systematic understanding of organizations
- Suited for professionals in careers of public & non-profit entities
- Optimal for leadership development and individuals working in management in many types of business
- Human Resource Emphasis
- Quality Management Emphasis
- Olson Marriage and Family Therapy Clinic - ON-SITE
- Health Advocacy Track
- Nurse Education Track
- Nurse Administrator Track
The Mount Mercy Difference
Mount Mercy offers high-quality, high-demand graduate programs right here in Cedar Rapids. Our programs are designed for working adults who need to balance graduate school with full-time employment and family. With accelerated night and weekend classes, you can earn your degree quickly without sacrificing the face-to-face interaction of real classroom instruction.
All of our graduate-level courses are taught by faculty with years of professional experience in their field. Since your classmates are also working adults, every class discussion and group assignment is grounded in real-world applications. For example, as an MBA student, you will take on real community organizations as clients. And education students — all licensed teachers — use their own classrooms to conduct thesis research.
In the Cedar Rapids community, Mount Mercy is known for its spirit of service. As part of your graduate coursework, you will work closely with local businesses and non-profits to learn how ethical, socially responsible leadership can make a positive impact in communities.