It's our goal to make a high-quality education financially obtainable for all of our students. Our Financial Aid counselors will work with you to identify the financial aid options available to you.
A student enrolled in any of the accelerated programs at Mount Mercy is eligible to apply for federal and state financial aid.* To qualify for any financial aid at Mount Mercy, students must:
- Be accepted for admission into the Accelerated Program as a regular student. Admission must be for an eligible degree program as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be eligible for most federal and state programs. Mount Mercy's School Code is 001880.
- Iowa applicants must have submitted their FAFSA by July 1st in order to be eligible for State of Iowa funds
- New students to Mount Mercy must inform the Student Financial Services Office of their interest in receiving financial aid once they are registered for coursework at Mount Mercy
- Be enrolled at least half-time for each semester in which loans are to be received, and must be half-time to continue deferments on most student loans. For details about how the block schedule equates to the semester format, please contact the Student Financial Services Office
Every Accelerated student is different and we’re excited to work with you to reach your higher education goals. We encourage you to send us an email or call an admissions representative at 319-861-2392.
*Accelerated students are not eligible for institutional aid.