Busse Library provides these websites and titles for students and faculty seeking demographics and information on population research. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere.
Scroll or select a topic of interest.
Gateways to Demographics -- International Demographics -- U.S. Demographics -- Other Nations: Demographics -- Special Interest Demographics -- Demography Research Centers -- Online Journals -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Demographics
Other Nations : Demographics
Special Interest Demographics
Demography Research Centers
Busse Library Resources
- American business climate and economic profiles / c1994. HC102.2.A44 1994
- Day, Jennifer Cheeseman. Population projections of the United States /  HA195. A533 no.1092
- Heslop, Janet. The American marketplace : demographics / c1997. HA214. A6 1997
- McEvedy, Colin. Atlas of world population history / 1978. HB851.M32 1978b
- Pol, Louis G. Business demography : a guide and reference / 1987. HB849.41.P63 1987
- Rice, Dorothy P. Changing mortality patterns, health services / . RA410.7 .C45 1983
- Smith, T. Lynn. Demography : principles and methods / c1976. HB881. S599 1976
- Torrey, Barbara Boyle. An aging world / . HA155. T694 1987q
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.