Busse Library provides these titles and websites for students and faculty seeking information about papermaking, paper crafts, and uses for paper. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere. Websites reflect selected topics.
Scroll or select a topic of interest.
Papermaking: History and Research -- Origami and Origamic Architecture (OA) -- Paper Models: General -- Paper Airplanes -- Paper Clothing and Ornamentation -- Busse Library Resources
Papermaking: History and Research
Origami and Origamic Architecture (OA)
Paper Models: General
Paper Clothing and Ornamentation
Busse Library Resources
- American Craft Council. Papermaking USA and the handmade paper book / 1983. TS1105 .A4x Kit
- Barrett, Timothy. Japanese papermaking: traditions, tools, and techniques / 1992. TS1130. B37 1992
- Dawson, Sophie. The art and craft of papermaking / 1996. TS1124.5 .D38 1996
- Heller, Jules. Papermaking / 1978. TS1105.H54 1978 q
- Hunter, Dard. Papermaking: the history and technique of an ancient craft / 1978. TS1090 .H816 1978
- Irvine, Joan. How to make pop-ups / c1987. j 745.54 Ir5
- Meyer, Helga. The contemporary craft of paper mache / c1996. TT871. M4813 1996
- Sarasas, Claude. The ABC's of origami; paper folding for children /  j 736.98 Sa2
- Smith, Gloria Zmolek. Teaching hand papermaking: a classroom guide / c1995. TS1111. S66 1995
- Sutermeister, Edwin. The story of papermaking / 1954. TS1105. S84
- Toale, Bernard. The art of papermaking / c1983. TS1109 .T596 1983
- Turner, Silvie. Handmade paper today: a worldwide survey of mills, papers / TS1109 .T87 1983 q
- Valentine, Malcolm. How to make your own recycled paper / [c1990] TS1109 .V3x
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.