Busse Library provides these websites and titles for students and faculty seeking information on bioethics. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere.
Scroll or visit a topic of interest.
Gateways to Bioethics -- Bioethics Research Centers -- Associations and Organizations -- Journals -- Cloning: Animal and Human -- End of Life Issues and Euthansia -- Genetically Modified (GM) Food -- Health Care Access -- Clinical Trials and Research Ethics -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Bioethics
Bioethics Research Centers
Associations and Organizations
Animal Rights and Testing
Cloning: Animal and Human
End of Life Issues and Euthanasia
Genetically Modified (GM) Food
Health Care Access
Clinical Trials and Research Ethics
Busse Library Resources
- Annas, George J. Standard of care: the law of American bioethics / 1993. KF3821 .A95 1993
- Blank, Robert H. Biomedical technology and public policy / 1989. RG133.5 .B56 1989
- Brody, Baruch A. Bioethics: readings & cases / c1987. R724 .B484 1987
- Elshtain, Jean Bethke. Politics and the human body: assault on dignity / 1995. B105.B64 P65 1995
- Engelhardt, H. Tristram. The foundations of bioethics / 1986. R724 .E54 1986
- Jones, D. Gareth. Brave new people : ethical issues at the commencement of life / 1985. QH332 .J66 1985
- Jonsen, Albert R. Source book in bioethics / c1998. R 724 .S559 1998 Ref.
- Kass, Leon. Toward a more natural science : biology and human affairs / c1985. R724 .K318 1985
- Macklin, Ruth. Mortal choices: bioethics in today's world / c1987. R724 .M1614 1987
- Mappes, Thomas A. Biomedical ethics / c1986. R724 .B49 1986
- McCormick, Richard A. How brave a new world? : dilemmas in bioethics /  QH332. M32 1985
- O'Neill, Terry. Biomedical ethics : opposing viewpoints / c1994. R724 .B492 1994
- Reich, Warren T. Encyclopedia of bioethics / c1995-. QH332 .E52 1995, Ref.
- VanDeVeer, Donald. Health care ethics: an introduction / 1987. R724 .H34 1987
- Wildes, Kevin Wm. Birth, suffering, and death: Catholic perspectives / c1992. BJ1469.B57 1992
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.