The Aquinas Question - Rules for Submission
Submissions will be accepted through Friday, April 11, 2014, and should meet the following:
- Submissions must be in the form of one of the following:
- A video (three minutes or less in duration)
- Short essay (three pages, double spaced, or shorter)
- Three-minute video of your work of art (an object or performance)
- E-mail essay submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail private video links via YouTube to email@example.com
- Include your name, major, year of study, and contact information with all submissions
- Enter “Aquinas Answer” in the e-mail subject line
- All works must be of good quality according to the standards of the medium
- Works submitted must express respect for the spirit of Thomas Aquinas, although one’s answer to the question need not be the same as his
All decisions about posting submissions to the web site belong to the judging committee and are final.
All submissions imply permission to make the contents public on this web site and your word of honor that this is your own work.