- There is no application fee.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis
- Though there is no application deadline, we receive the majority of our applications by late winter/early spring.
- Questions? Contact one of our helpful Admissions Counselors.
The Application Process
A complete admission file includes:
- A completed paper or online application for admission
- Official standardized test scores
ACT code 1340; SAT code 6417
- Official high school transcripts
- Official transcript of any college coursework (if applicable)
The Admissions Committee evaluates all applications on an individual basis. Strong consideration will be given to applicants with the following:
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Composite ACT score of 20 (940 SAT) with sub-scores of 17 or higher
- Class rank in the top half of their graduating class.
While specific courses are not required for admission, students applying to Mount Mercy are encouraged to complete the following high school coursework:
- Four years of English
- Three years of Mathematics
- Three years of Social Studies
- Three years of Science
The Admissions Committee will review admission files for students who do not meet the minimum admission standards or who warrant closer examination. Any admission conditions and/or course recommendations will be determined on an individual basis by the Committee.
If at any point in the application process you have questions or concerns, please contact your admissions counselor by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 319-368-6460319-368-6460 or 800-248-4504800-248-4504.