Mount Mercy partners with Herff-Jones to provide graduation apparel and announcements.
All questions regarding Commencement apparel, announcements, and mementos should be directed to the MMU Campus Store at 319-368-6461.
Caps and Gowns
- To avoid late fees and ensure availability, commencement apparel must be ordered by 11:59 PM on April 7, 2017. The late fee is $25 between April 8 and May 12, 2017. After May 12, the late fee increases.
- Apparel can also be ordered at the Graduation Fair on March 14 in the Sisters of Mercy University Center from 4–6 PM or on March 27 at the CRST International Graduate Center from 4:30–6 PM.
- The cost is $50 for undergraduate apparel and $75 for graduate apparel. The apparel is then yours to keep after commencement. We are proud to support the university’s mission of sustainability by selecting apparel that is made from renewable material.
- Apparel will be shipped to and can be picked up from the MMU Campus Store during regular hours between Monday, May 15 and Friday, May 19, 2017. Please try your gown on prior to commencement to be certain that it fits. If it does not fit, you will need to notify the MMU Campus Store as soon as possible to see if an alternate can be provided.
- If you cannot make it to the MMU Campus Store during business hours, Monday–Thursday 8 AM–6 PM and Friday 8 AM–4 PM, you can have somebody else pick up your order or arrange with the MMU Campus Store staff to make it available for pickup at the U.S. Cellular Center.
- All questions regarding graduation apparel should be directed to the MMU Campus Store at 319-368-6461.