Mount Mercy contracts with an outside company, Herff-Jones, to provide apparel and announcements. Candidates for graduation will use the same order form to purchase apparel and announcements.
All questions regarding Commencement apparel, announcement and mementos should be directed to the Campus Store at 319-368-6461.
Caps and Gowns
- Commencement apparel must be ordered by 11:59 pm on April 10, 2015, to avoid a late fee and ensure availability by commencement. The late fee is $25.00 between April 11 and May 8, 2015. After May 8, the late fee will go up.
- Apparel can also be ordered at the Graduation Fair on April 8th in the University Center from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- The cost for undergraduate apparel is $50 and for graduate apparel is $75. The apparel is then yours to keep after commencement. We are proud to support the university’s mission of sustainability by selecting apparel that is made from renewable material.
- Apparel will be shipped to the Campus Store and can be picked up in the Campus Store during regular hours starting on Monday, May 11, 2015, and should be picked up no later than close of business on Friday, May 15, 2015. Also, please try your gown on prior to commencement to be certain that it fits. If it does not fit you will need to notify the Campus Store as soon as possible to see if an alternate can be provided.
- All questions regarding academic apparel should be directed to the Campus Store at 319-368-6461.
- Commencement announcements and other mementos can be ordered online through Herff-Jones at the apparel link above.
- Announcements must be paid for upon ordering and can be shipped to your home or campus address.
- The Campus Store also has single, generic announcements available for purchase.