- 23 years old
- 3 years of work experience
- GPA requirements of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed online application
- Official transcriptsfrom all schools previously attended
- Registered Nurse License if entering the RN to BSN program
- International students will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent third party transcript verification company such as World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (www.icdeval.com).
- You must go to this link and complete the online application
- Create an account with a user name and password
- Answer all of the questions in your online profile questionnaire
- Submit your work history
- List all higher education institutions you have attended
- Call, email, or visit those institutions and request your official transcript be sent to:
Adult Accelerated Admissions
Mount Mercy University
1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797
- The next step is to wait for a phone call or email from the Adult Accelerated Office for your acceptance to the program and your Academic Advising appointment.
- If at any time you would like to check on the status of your application please call 319 861-2392 or email the admissions coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- About a week after we receive your transcripts, resume, and other relevant paperwork you will receive a call for an Academic Advising appointment.