- At least 23 years of age
- 3 years of work experience
- GPA requirement of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale*
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended
- Registered Nurse License if entering the RN to BSN program
- International students will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent third party transcript verification company such as World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (www.icdeval.com).
*In accordance with articulation agreements, students who have earned an associate degree from Kirkwood Community College or Hawkeye Community College, and who have at least a 2.00 culumative GPA, are allowed admission to Mount Mercy.
- Complete the free online application
- Request official transcripts from all previous institutions* to be sent to:
Mount Mercy University
1330 Elmhurst Drive NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797
- Once all documents are received, it will take 3-5 business days to evaluate your transcripts
- You will receive a letter in the mail regarding your acceptance
*Request your high school transcript as well if you have not yet achieved an associate or bachelor degree
If you have any questions about how to request your transcripts or the status of your application, please contact the Accelerated Office at 319-861-2392 or email@example.com.