Within the Cedar Rapids corridor, you will find internship and career opportunities in businesses ranging from small organizations to multi-national corporations.
Internships are not required but highly encouraged, with many opportunities generally available each semester. Your internship credit is variable. The credit hours you earn is based on the number of hours worked at the job site. Also, most students receive compensation for their internships.
Recent students have interned at:
- Rockwell-Collins, internal audit staff
- Transamerica, USA, accounting assistant
- Restaurant Management Systems, accounts receivable and accounts payable clerk
- Merrill Lynch, assistant to broker/financial services advisor
- Guaranty Bank, accounting assistant
- 2nd Story Software, tax support
For additional information on internships, visit Mount Mercy Career Services.