Busse Library provides these resources and book titles for students studying the life and works of Virginia Woolf. Selections reflect a portion of online resources and library titles.
Scroll down the desktop or select a topic of interest.
Gateways to Virginia Woolf Resources -- Biographical Sites -- Works: Novels and Short Stories -- The Bloomsbury Group and Hogarth Press -- Organizations, Societies, and Library Collections -- Scholarly Research -- To the Lighthouse resources -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Virginia Woolf Resources
Works: Novels and Short Stories Online
The Bloomsbury Group and Hogarth Press
Organizations, Societies, and Library Collections
To the Lighthouse Resources
- Annotated Bibliography for To the Lighthouse. Virginia Woolf Seminar, University of Alabama, Huntsville
- "Art and Atheism in To the Lighthouse." By Dr. Kenneth Tighe.
- "Criticism on To the Lighthouse: A Selected Bibliography." By Elisa Kay Sparks, Clemson University -- offers anthologies, books, and articles
- "Education and Thought in Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse." By Betty A. Sichel, Long Island University. In Philosophy of Education, 1992
- To the Lighthouse: Online Literary Criticism, Internet Public Library (IPL)
- Virginia Woolf Seminar, University of Alabama, Huntsville -- resources for studying novel
Busse Library Resources
- Beeman, Carol Ann. Just this side of madness / 1978. BF408 .M62
- Bennett, Joan. Virginia Woolf: her art as a novelist / 1964. PR6045.O72 Z55 1964
- Brewster, Dorothy. Virginia Woolf's London / 1960. PR6045.O72 Z563 1960
- Dowling, David. Bloomsbury aesthetics and the novel of Forester and Woolf / 1985. PR881 .D68 1985
- Fleishman, Avrom. Virginia Woolf:a critical reading / 1975. PR6045.O72 Z63 1975
- Harper, Howard M. Between language and silence: the novels of Virginia Woolf / c1982. PR6045. O72 Z69 1982
- Kelly, Alice van Buren. The novels of Virginia Woolf : fact and vision / 1973. PR6045.O72 Z75
- Leaska, Mitchell Alexander. Virginia Woolf's Lighthouse; a study in critical / 1970. PR6045.O72 T68 1970
- Marcus, Jane. New feminist essays on Virginia Woolf / 1985, 1981. PR6045.O72 Z833 1985
- Naremore, James. The world without a self ; Virginia Woolf and the novel / 1973. PR6045.O72 Z826
- Raitt, Suzanne. Virginia Woolf's To the Lighthouse / 1990. PR6045.O72 T6859 1990
- Vogler, Thomas A. Twentieth century intepretations of To the Lighthouse /  PR6045.O72 T687
- Woolf, Virginia. A room of one's own / 1996. VIDEO PN471.W6 R6
- Woolf, Virginia. The diary of Virginia Woolf / 1980-. PR6045.O72 Z494 1980
- Woolf, Virginia. The letters of Virginia Woolf / 1975-c1980. PR6045.O72 Z525 1976
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.