Mount Mercy University Scholarship Day
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Scholarship Day Schedule of Events (PDF) - an updated 2015 will be available soon
Directions to Campus
You earn it. You work for it, you dig deep, and we'd like to recognize you for it. Your achievements, your dedication, and your creativity matter — really matter — because as a learning institution we measure our success by how well you succeed.
High school students who have been admitted to Mount Mercy University are eligible to compete for scholarships recognizing innovation and achievement — both inside and outside the classroom. Awards generally range from $500 up through full tuition.
- Scholarship Day is focused on high school students who have been accepted to Mount Mercy.
- If you have not yet applied, or if you have not completed all the steps of the application process (such as submitting official transcripts and standardized test scores), please do so as soon as possible.
- You must be admitted to the University before January 30, 2015 to participate.
- High school grade point average of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Composite ACT score of 20 or higher
What to Expect
- Plan to join us on campus February 21 for an open-house event where you will meet individually with faculty and staff of the Mount Mercy community. While it is best if you can participate this day, please contact us if you have a conflict or need to arrange an alternative date or time prior to February 21, 2015.
- Scholarship Day Schedule of Events (PDF) - note updated schedule for 2015 will be posted soon.
Be sure to contact your Admissions Counselor if you have questions! Take a moment to review our other scholarship and grant opportunities as well!