Busse Library provides these webpages for students and faculty seeking information on Scandinavia. Websites reflect a small portion of available government and social resources. Busse Library titles are provided for research needs.
Nations included in this region : Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lapland, Norway, and Sweden.
Society and Culture Resources
General Resources on Region
Busse Library Resources
- Babcock, Kendric Charles. The Scandinavian element in the United States / 1969. E184.S18 B2 1969
- Childs, Marquis William. Sweden, the middle way.  HD3616. S53 C48 1971
- Derry, T.K. A history of Scandinavia / 1979. DL46 .D43
- Foote, Peter Godfrey. The Viking achievement ; a survey of the society /  DL65. F6 1970
- Innes, Hammond. Scandinavia /  DL5. I5
- Jones, Gwyn. A history of the Vikings / 1968. DL31. J6
- Popperwell, Ronald G. Norway /  DL431. P66
- Roberts, Michael. Gustavus Adolphus and the rise of Sweden / 1973. DL706. R76
- Scott, Franklin Daniel. Scandinavia / 1975. DL5. S44
- Scott, Franklin Daniel. Sweden, the nation's history / c1977. DL648. S36 1977
- Semmingsen, Ingrid. Norway to America : a history of the migration / c1978. E184.S2 S4313
- Snorri Sturluson. The Heimskringla : a history of the Norse kings / 1907. PT7277. E5 L3x
- Wuorinen, John H. Scandinavia /  DL46. W8
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.