Busse Library provides these titles and websites for students and faculty seeking information about research methods. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere. Websites reflect selected topics.
Gateways to Research Methods Information
Qualitative Research Methods
Quantitative Research Methods
Subject-Specific Research Methods
Busse Library Resources
- Crabtree, Benjamin F. Doing qualitative research / c1992. R853. S64 D65 1992
- Keppel, Geoffrey. Design and analysis : a researcher's handbook / c1982. HA29. K44 1982
- Keren, Gideon. A handbook for data analysis in the behavioral sciences / 1993. BF39. H26435 1992
- Morse, Janice M. Critical issues in qualitative research methods / c1994. RT81.5 .C75 1994
- Pedhazur, Elazar J. Measurement, design, and analysis : an integrated approach / 1991. H62. P325 1991
- Polit-O'Hara, Denise. Data analysis and statistics for nursing research / c1996. RT81.5 .P62 1996
- Wilson, Holly Skodol. Introducing research in nursing / c1993. RT81.5 .W54 1993
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.