Busse Library provides these webpages for students and faculty seeking information on poetry and poets around the world. Resources reflect online ready-reference and poetry research websites. A listing of Busse Library materials is included.
Scroll down the desktop or move to the desired section:
Gateways to Poetry -- Organizations and Associations -- Full-Text (Anthologies) -- Poetry Awards --Online Exhibits -- Journals and Magazines (Juried) -- Publishing Poetry -- E-Poetry and E-Zines -- Poetry Slams -- Poem-a-Day, etc. -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Poetry
Organizations and Associations
Journals and Magazines (Juried)
E-Poetry and E-Zines
Busse Library Resources
- Poetry criticism: excerpts from criticism of the works / c1991-. PN 1010. P62 Ref.
- Armstrong, Isobel. Nineteenth-century women poets: an Oxford anthology / 1996. PR1177. N56 1996, Ref.
- Blackburn, G. Meredith. Index to poetry for children and young people, 1982-1987 / 1989. PN1023.B72x 1989, Ref.
- Chevalier, Tracy. Contemporary poets. 1991. PR603. C6 1991, Ref.
- Hamilton, Ian. The Oxford companion to twentieth-century poetry in English / 1994. PR601. O9 1994, Ref.
- Hazen, Edith P. Columbia Granger's index to poetry / c1994. PN1022.H39 1994, Ref.
- Katz, William A. The Columbia Granger's guide to poetry anthologies / c1994. PN1111. K3x 1994, Ref.
- Preminger, Alex. The New Princeton encyclopedia of poetry and poetics / 1993. PN1021. N39 1993, Ref.
- Ruppert, James. Guide to American poetry explication. c1989. PS 201. G8x, Ref.
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.