The following websites are useful for students as well as health care professionals and the general public.
Busse Library Resources
The call numbers of several basic reference books on drugs and supplements found in the Busse Library are included here. Use Horizon, the Library Catalog, to search for other books on pharmacology.
- Encyclopedia of common natural ingredients used in food, drugs and cosmetics. QD 415 .A25 L48 1996 Ref.
- Porter, Roy. The Cambridge illustrated history of medicine. Cambridge University Press. 1996. R131 .C232 1996 Ref.
- The PDR family guide to prescription drugs. Medical Economics Data. c1993. RM300 .P4 1993
- PDR for nutritional supplements. Medical Economics Co. c2001. RM671 .A1 P481x 2001 Ref.
- Physicians' desk reference. Medical Economics Co. RS75 .P5 Ref.
- PDR for herbal medicines. Medical Economics Co. c1998-. RS75 .P554 Ref.
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.