Busse Library provides these webpages for students and faculty seeking information on Pacific Rim nations. Websites reflect a small portion of available government and social resources. Busse Library titles are provided for research needs.
Nations included in this region : Borneo (Kalimantan), Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, The Maldives, The Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sumatra, and Vietnam (northern and southern areas).
Society and Culture Resources
General Resources on Region
Busse Library Resources
- Abegglen, James C. Sea change : Pacific Asia as the new world industrial center / c1994. HC460.5 .A516 1994
- Barringer, Herbert R. Asians and Pacific Islanders in the United States / c1993. E184. O6 B37 1993
- Crawford, Peter. Crossroads of the Pacific / c1994. Video DU 510. N66 pt.2
- Denoon, Donald. The Cambridge history of the Pacific Islanders / 1997. DU28.3 .C33 1997, Ref
- Dower, John W. War without mercy : race and power in the Pacific war / c1986. D767.9 .D69 1986
- Jones, E.L. Coming full circle : an economic history of the Pacific Rim / 1993. HC681. J66 1993
- Levin, Alan. The Pacific century / c1992. Video DS 511. P32 1992
- Moss, Joyce. Peoples of the world. Asians and Pacific Islanders: the culture/ c1993. DS33. M67 1993 Ref
- Thompson, Roger C. The Pacific Basin since 1945 : a history / 1994. DU29. T48 1994
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.