Mount Mercy business professor to present at Women in Higher Education conference

Mount Mercy’s MBA Program Director Dr. Deb Oliver will serve as a presenter for the Women in Higher Education: Leading for Change Way Up Conference. The conference is sponsored by Iowa Women’s Network – Women in Higher Education, and takes place November 5 – 6 in West Des Moines, Iowa. 

Oliver’s presentation, “Faculty’s Critical Role as Change Champion,” will challenge participants to address questions such as:  How can I make a difference to the quality of education my students receive? What are the changes that are within my circle of influence?  How can I persuade others to join my belief in the need for change?  The session will also share some proven techniques and tools to use in the real world when framing change management efforts.

Oliver earned a Ph.D. in organizations and management from Capella University. She holds a Master’s degree in organizational behavior from Brigham Young University and a Bachelor’s degree in management from the University of Northern Iowa.

Share on...

Mount Mercy on...