- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended.
- Please send to Graduate Programs | CRST International Graduate Center | Mount Mercy University | 1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE | Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797.
- In order to qualify as official transcripts they must be either directly from the issuing institution or in a sealed envelope that is directly from the issuing institution.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution outside of the United States. Undergraduate record should reflect ability to be successful in graduate studies.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission.
- Personal statement
- Resume with at least three years of professional experience.
- Two recommendations from people qualified to assess candidate's strengths.
- Candidates must be at least 24 years old, or have the program director's approval.
*International Students will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent third party transcript verification company such as World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (www.icdeval.com). Also international students will need to provide a copy of their passport and visa.
Letters of Reference
There is a link on your application page. When you go online and complete your application you will finish on a page that will have a section marked “For others to complete” and then there will be a hyperlink Create Invitation that you will need to click on. That link will take you to a form to email to two or three individuals who will complete a reference letter form. The actual letter of reference is not a traditional letter of reference. It is a questionnaire of 12 questions and 2 short answers.
We recommend that you have your superior, previous superiors, academic professors, individuals you may have worked with closely on a project, volunteer organizations that you may have contributed too, or anyone who can speak credibly about your skill set.
If you have any questions about the admissions policies or MSL program, please email email@example.com or contact Michael Lown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-286-4420.