Busse Library provides these resources and book titles for students and faculty seeking information on the Korean War. The Busse Virtual History Library is also a valuable resource for this topic. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere.
Scroll or select a topic of interest.
Gateways to Resources -- Fiftieth Anniversary (1950-2000) Websites -- Memorials and Museums -- Associations -- Facts and Statistics -- Maps and Documents -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Resources
Fiftieth Anniversary (1950-2000) Websites
Memorials and Museums
Facts and Statistics
Maps and Documents
Busse Library Resources
- Blair, Clay. The forgotten war : America in Korea, 1950-1953 / c1987. DS918. B53 1987
- Burchett, Wilfred G. Again Korea /  DS932. B87
- Heller, Francis Howard. The Korean War : a 25-year perspective / c1977. DS919. K67
- Higgins, Marguerite. War in Korea; the report of a woman combat correspondent / 1951. DS918. H5
- Kinkead, Eugene. In every war but one /  DS921. K5x
- Kissinger, Henry. Diplomacy / c1994. JX1662. K57 1994
- MacDonald, C.A. Korea, the war before Vietnam / 1987. DS918. M263 1987
- Moyers, Bill D. Post-war hopes, cold war fears / c1988. Video E 813. P6x
- Sandler, Stanley. The Korean War: an international history / c1995. DS918. S819 1995
- Whitney, Courtney. MacArthur : his rendezvous with history / 1956. E745. M3 W48
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.