Busse Library provides these titles and websites for students and faculty seeking information about graphic arts and design. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere. Websites reflect selected topics.
Scroll or select a topic of interest.
Gateways to Graphic Arts and Design -- Organizations and Associations -- Publications -- Education and Research -- History of Graphic Design -- Website Design -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Graphic Arts and Design
Organizations and Associations
Education and Research
History of Graphic Design
Busse Library Resources
- Berryman, Gregg. Designing creative portfolios / c1994. NC1001 .B47 1994
- Collison, David. Graphic design / c1989. Video PN 1992.75 .G73
- Craig, James. Production for the graphic designer / 1990. Z244 .C78 1990
- Craig, James. Graphic design career guide / 1992. NC1001 .C72 1992
- Freidman, Mildred S. Graphic design in America: a visual language history / 1989. NC998.5.A1 G65 1989
- Gilbert, Rita. Living with art / c1992. N7477 .G55 1992
- Heller, Martin. Who's who in graphic design: profiles / c1994. NC999.2 .W56 1994
- Hollis, Richard. Graphic design: a concise history / c1994. NC998 .H65 1994a
- Isaacson, Mark. Becoming a designer: leading design professionals talk / 1989. NC1001 .B4x
- Labuz, Ronald. Contemporary graphic design / c1991. NK1505 .L24 1991 q
- Martin, Diana. Graphic design: inspirations and innovations / c1995. NC998.5.A1 M27 1995
- Meggs, Philip B. A history of graphic design / c1998. Z246 .M43 1998
- Oldach, Mark. Creativity for graphic designers / 1995. NC1001 .O43 1995
- Remington, R. Roger. Nine pioneers in American graphic design / c1989. NC998.4 .R4 1989 q
- Williams, Robin. The non-designer's design book: design and typographic / c1994. Z286.D47 W54 1994
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.