This webliography features online resources for grantsmanship, philanthropy, and writing grants. Website and Busse library materials reflect a portion of available information.
Gateways to Grantsmanship
Federal Gateways to Grant Information
Writing Grants and Proposals
Iowa: Grants, Foundations, and Proposal Resources
Busse Library Resources
- Bauer, David G. The "how to" grants manual : successful grantseeking / c1984. HG177. B38 1984
- Education Funding Research Council. Guide to federal funding for education, 1994 / 1993. LB2085. F29 1994, Ref
- Geever, Jane C. The Foundation Center's guide to proposal writing / c1993. HG177.5.U6 G44 1993
- Lauffer, Armand. Grantsmanship / c1983. HG177. L375 1983
- Margolin, Judith B. The individual's guide to grants / c1983. AZ188. U5 M37 1983
- Miner, Lynn E. Proposal planning and writing / Net Library Online
- White, Virginia P. Grant proposals that succeeded / c1983. HG177. G69 1983q
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.