This webliography features online resources that document future trends and issues. Website and Busse library materials reflect a portion of available information.
Gateways to Trend Information -- Business and Economics -- Demographics -- Education -- Health -- Science and Medicine -- Technology -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Trend Information
Business and Economics
Science and Medicine
Busse Library Resources
- Andreopoulos, George J. Human rights education for the twenty-first century / c1997. JC571 .H769442 1997
- Brown, Lester Russell. The World watch reader on global environmental issues / 1991. TD174 .W68 1991
- Bundy, Robert. Images of the future : the twenty-first century and beyond / 1976. CB161 .I43
- Chertow, Marian R. Thinking ecologically: the next generation of environmental / c1997. HC79.E5 T476 1997
- Franklin, John Hope. The color line: legacy for the twenty-first century / c1993. E185.615 .F69 1993
- Gordon, Florence. Statistics for the twenty-first century / c1992. HA35 .S72 1992
- Heilbroner, Robert L. 21st century capitalism / 1993. HB501 .H395 1993
- Human Rights Watch. Human Rights Watch World Report / c1991-. JC571 .H785
- Kennedy, Paul M. Preparing for the twenty-first century / c1993. CB161 .K44 1993
- National Research Council. The aging population in the twenty-first century : statistics / 1988. RA408.A3 N37 1988
- Western, David. Conservation for the twenty-first century / 1989. QH75 .C663 1989
- Wolfe, John R. The coming health crisis : who will pay for care for the aged / c1993. HD7102.U4 W63 1993
- Worldwatch Institute. State of the world: a Worldwatch Institute report on progress / c1984-. QH75 .S7x Ref.
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.