10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Morning warm-ups and stretches
- Small ensemble rehearsals and coachings
- Lunchtime faculty concerts
- Afternoon orchestra rehearsals for strings
- Friday, June 20
- 5:00 p.m. - Harps and Flutes
- 7:00 p.m. - Strings, Piano and Wind
- Saturday, June 15
- 7:00 p.m. - Faculty Ensembles and Festival Orchestra, featuring guest artist William Preucil and festival artistic director Suzanne Wagor in Telemann's Concerto for Two Violas.
- Sunday, June 22
- 5:00 p.m. - Free concert of the Festival Orchestra, Tirrill Park, Manchester, Iowa