Busse Library provides these resources and book titles for students and faculty seeking information on early childhood education. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere.
Scroll or select a topic of interest.
Gateways to Resources -- Government Resources -- Research Institutes -- Private Projects -- Associations -- Resource Centers -- Professional/Scholarly Resources -- For Caregivers -- Curriculum and Instruction -- Parenting -- Nutrition -- Sites for Kids -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Resources
Curriculum and Instruction
Sites for Kids
Busse Library Resources
- Allen, K. Eileen. The exceptional child : mainstreaming in early / 1992. LC 4019.2 .A43 1992
- Elkind, David. Perspectives on early childhood education / c1991. LB1139.25 .P47 1991
- Gullo, Dominic F. Understanding assessment and evaluation in early / c1994. LB3051. G85 1994
- Hamilton, Darlene Softley. Resources for creative teaching in early childhood / c1990. LC Early Child.17
- Hauser-Cram, Penny. Early education in the public schools / 1991. LB1139.25 .E27 1991
- Morrison, George S. Early childhood education today /c1991. eBook.
- Seefeldt, Carol. The Early childhood curriculum : a review of current / c1992. LB1139.4 .E17 1992
- Spodek, Bernard. Language and literacy in early childhood education / c1993. LB1139.25 .L36 1993
- Spodek, Bernard. Handbook of research on the education of young children / c1993. LB1119. H25 1993
- Stegelin, Dolores. Early childhood education : policy issues for the 1990s / c1992. LB1139.25 .E265 1992
- Williams, Leslie R. Encyclopedia of early childhood education / 1992. LB1139.25 .E53 1992, Ref
- Woodill, Gary. International handbook of early childhood education / 1992. LB1139.23 .I68 1992
- Wortham, Sue Clark. Tests and measurement in early childhood education / c1990. LB3051. W6x
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.