Although the communication department does not have specific prerequisites, the University recommends several classes:
- English, four years including literature
- Mathematics, two or more years including algebra, algebra II and geometry
- Social Studies, three or more years including American and European history
- Science, two or more years of a laboratory science
- Foreign language, two or more years
Please see the admission section of our current university catalog (pdf) for more information about requirements and admission procedures.