Busse Library provides these titles and websites for students and faculty seeking information about child and adolescent development. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere. Websites reflect selected topics.
Scroll or visit a topic of interest.
Gateways to Information -- Websites for Educators -- Organizations -- Government Agencies and Initiatives -- Professional Associations -- Research Groups -- Education Concerns -- Health and Mental Health Concerns -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Information
Websites for Educators
Government Agencies and Initiatives
Health and Mental Health Concerns
Busse Library Resources
- Cole, Michael. The development of children / c1993. RJ131. C585 1993
- Colombo, John. Infant cognition : predicting later intellectual / c1993. BF720. C63 C65 1993
- Kostelnick, Marjorie J. Guiding children's social development / c1993. HQ767.9 .G85 1993
- Meadows, Sara. The child as thinker: the development and acquisition / 1993. BF723.5 .C5 M383 1993
- Meisels, Samuel J. New visions for the developmental assessment / . RJ503.5 .N48 1996 Ref
- Olson, David R. The handbook of education and human development / 1996. LB1115. H313 1996, Ref
- Rosenblith, Judy F. In the beginning : development from conception to age two / c1992. BF719. R67 1992
- Shelov, Steven P. Caring for your baby and young child : birth to age 5 / 1991. RJ61. C329 1991
- Shonkoff, Jack P. Development of infants with disabilities / c1992. HQ773.6 .D48 1992
- Singer, Elly. Child-care and the psychology of development / 1992. HQ778.5 .S56 1992
- Society for Research in Child Development. Child development. / Periodicals.
- Spodek, Bernard. Handbook of research on the education of young children / c1993. LB1119. H25 1993
- Thomas, R. Murray. Comparing theories of child development / c1992. BF721. T456 1991
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.