Busse Library provides these webpages for students and faculty seeking information on Central American nations. Websites reflect a small portion of available government and social resources. Busse Library titles are provided for research needs.
Nations included in this region : Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, and Panama.
Society and Culture Resources
General Resources on Region
Busse Library Resources
- Ancient civilizations / c1991. Video D 78. A7x
- Booth, John A. Understanding Central America / 1993. F1439. B66 1993
- Cambridge Symposium on Recent Research. Maya archeology and ethnohistory / c1979. F1435. C3 1976
- Coleman, Kenneth M. The Central American crisis : sources of conflict / c1985. F1436.8.U6 C46 1985
- Feinberg, Richard E. Central America, international dimensions of the crisis / 1982. F1436.7 .C46 1982
- Gettleman, Marvin E. El Salvador : Central America in the new cold war / 1981. F1488. E4
- Greenleaf, Richard E. The Roman Catholic Church in colonial Latin America / c1977. BX1426.2 .G73 1977
- Langley, Lester D. The banana men : American mercenaries and entrepreneurs / c1995. F1440. A54 L36 1995
- Provost, Richard. Maya : lords of the jungle /  Video F 1435. M3
- Roosevelt, Anna Curtenius. Amazonian Indians from prehistory to the present / c1994. F2519.1. A6 A465 1994
- Seligson, Mitchell A. Development and underdevelopment : the political economy of / 1993. HC59.7 .D3945 1993
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.