Busse Library provides these webpages for students and faculty seeking information on the Caribbean islands. Websites reflect a small portion of available government and social resources. Busse Library titles are provided for research needs.
Nations included in this region : Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, The British Virgin Islands, The Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, The Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint Lucia, St. Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, St. Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Society and Culture Resources
General Resources on Region
Busse Library Resources
- Allsopp, Richard. Dictionary of Caribbean English usage / 1996. PE3304. D54 1996, Ref
- Collier, Simon. The Cambridge encyclopedia of Latin America and the Caribbean / 1992. F1406. C36 1992, Ref
- Dominguez, Jorge I. Democracy in the Caribbean : political / c1993. JL599.5.A91 D46 1993
- Fernandez, Ronald. Cruising the Caribbean : U.S. influence and intervention / c1994. F2178.U6 F49 1994b
- Lewis, Gordon K. The Virgin Islands : a Caribbean Lilliput / 1972. F2136. L46
- Millet, Richard. The Restless Caribbean : changing patterns / c1979. F2177. R47
- Palmie, Stephan. Slave cultures and the cultures of slavery / c1995. HT861. S35 1995
- Smith, Robert Freeman. The Caribbean world and the United States / c1994. F2178.U6 S65 1994
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.