Busse Library provides these websites and titles for students and faculty seeking biographical information. Books listed here are a sampling available in the library and elsewhere.
Scroll or visit a topic of interest.
Gateways to Biographical Resources -- Biography: Women -- Biography: African Americans -- Biography: Science and Business -- Biography: Humanities and the Arts -- Biography: Miscellaneous -- Busse Library Resources
Gateways to Biographical Resources
Biography: African Americans
Biography: Science and Business
Biography: Humanities and Arts
Busse Library Resources
- Dunford, Penny. Biographical dictionary of women artists in Europe since 1850 / c1990. N6757. D86 1990 Ref
- Gale Research Company. Biography almanac. c1981-. CT104. B5 Ref
- Gowing, Lawrence. A biographical dictionary of artists / c1995. N40. B53 1995, Ref
- Joseph, Bea. Biography index. Z5301. B5 Ref
- Sheehy, Noel. Biographical dictionary of psychology / 2002. BF109. A1 B56 1997, Ref
- United States Congress. Biographical dictionary of the United States Congress / 1989. JK1010. A5 1989 Ref
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.