Busse Library provides these webpages for students and faculty seeking information on Australia, New Zealand, and nearby islands. Websites reflect a small portion of available government and social resources. Busse Library titles are provided for research needs.
Nations included in this region : Australia, The Fiji Islands, Micronesia and Melanesia (The Pacific Islands), New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Tasmania, and New Zealand.
Society and Culture Resources
General Resources on Region
Busse Library Resources
- Altman, Jon C. The economic status of Australian aborigines / 1979. GN666. A25
- Bambrick, Susan. The Cambridge encyclopedia of Australia / 1994. DU90. C364 1994, Ref
- Browne, Rollo. A family in Australia / 1987. j994.29 Br4
- Cameron, William James. New Zealand /  DU420.C3
- Clements, Kevin P. Back from the brink : the creation of a nuclear / 1988. JX1974.74.N4 C54
- Davey, Gwenda. The Oxford companion to Australian folklore / 1993. GR365. O94 1993 Ref
- Fisher, John. The Australians from 1788 to modern times /  DU112.F55 1968b
- Hughes, Robert. The fatal shore / 1987. DU115. H78 1987
- Kolig, Erich. The silent revolution : the effects of modernization / c1981. GN665. K64
- McKnight, Tom L. Australia's corner of the world; a geographical /  DU105. M26
- Richmond, Anthony H. Immigration and ethnic conflict / 1988. JV7225. R533 1988
- Rickard, John. Australia : a cultural history / 1988. DO107. R48 1988
As a Catholic, Mercy university, Mount Mercy University does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of external websites.