- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution outside of the United States. Undergraduate record should reflect ability to be successful in graduate studies.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission.
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended. In order to qualify as official transcripts they must be either directly from the issuing institution or in a sealed envelope that is directly from the issuing institution.
- Please send to Graduate Programs | CRST International Graduate Center | Mount Mercy University | 1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE | Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797
- Personal statement
- Resume with at least three years of professional experience.
- Candidates must be at least 24 years old or have the program director's approval.
- Two recommendations from people qualified to assess candidate's strengths.
- International students will need to provide additional materials. *
*International Students will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent third party transcript verification company such as World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (www.icdeval.com). Also international students will need to provide a copy of their passport.
Applications are accepted year round.
- Fall/Late Fall application/registration deadline is August 23rd, 2014 or October 28th, 2014
- Winter application/registration deadline is December 16th, 2013
- Spring 2014 application/registration deadline is January 20th, 2014
See the Catalog for a complete list of Graduate Admissions Policies. If you have any questions about the admissions policies or MBA program, contact email@example.com or 319-286-4420.