- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution outside of the United States. Undergraduate record should reflect ability to be successful in graduate studies.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered on a case-by-case basis with excellent references and/or life experiences.
- Completed online application.
- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended
- Please send to Graduate Programs | Basile Hall | Mount Mercy University | 1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE | Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797
- Personal statement
- Resume of volunteer or professional experience in a human service area
- Two recommendations from people qualified to assess candidate's strengths.
- International students will need to provide additional application materials**.
** International Students will need to have their transcripts evaluated by an independent third party transcript verification company such as World Educational Services (www.wes.org) or International Consultants of Delaware, Inc. (www.icdeval.com). Also international students will need to provide a copy of their passport and visa.
For more information about the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Lown at 319-861-2392 ext 1864 or email@example.com.