- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution outside of the United States.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission.
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended. In order to qualify as official transcripts they must be either directly from the issuing institution or in a sealed envelope that is directly from the issuing institution.
- Please send to Graduate Programs | Basile Hall | Mount Mercy University | 1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE | Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797
- Personal statement
- Resume with at least three years of teaching experience.
- Copy of current Iowa teaching license
- Two recommendations from people qualified to assess candidate's strengths.
If you have any questions about the Master's Program in Education, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call or email Michael Lown at 319-861-2392 ext. 1864 or email@example.com.